Golden Sands offers a rich variety of activities along the beachline and within the Resort. The climate is mild, temperate continental.
Average daytime temperature during the summer months is: air 27 Degree and the sea water 24 Degree.
The summer is long and warm, suitable for sunbathing from May to October. In early spring and late autumn is ideally suited for water and sea treatments.
- Water Sports: A full range of water sports is just 200 metres away
- Golf: Black Sea Rama Golf Course - 25km - 30 minutes by car
- Wind Surfing
- Horse Back Riding
- Jeep Safari
Childrens' centres offer:
- Water fun activities on site and on the beach
- Pony ridng
- Archery sites
- Water slides
- Computer and arcade games
- Mini train
- Inflatable castles
- Colouring of clay figures